About AGA > AGA Terms & Conditions
AGA General Terms & Conditions
- AGA invoices are payable Nett 30 days from the date of invoice unless otherwise stated in writing by AGA.
- New customers may be required to pre-pay for goods and/or services until such time as AGA deems that they have established an acceptable payment history.
- Customers deemed to have an unsatisfactory payment record may, at AGA's sole discretion and for as long as it so determines, be placed on credit hold or on a payment prior to service basis.
- Where supplying goods (as opposed to services), AGA will add courier/freight costs and a handling charge to the associated invoice. For AGA Maker's Warranty Badges, a receiving signature is required and AGA supplies only such goods accordingly.
- Where AGA is advised by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) that the Goods & Services Tax (GST) is to be applied on particular categories of goods and/or services, it will issue its invoice accordingly. The customer warrants that it will comply with AGA invoices (including such GST amounts) but this does not prevent the customer seeking independent taxation advice and/or claiming a refund of GST paid directly from the ATO.
- Title of goods supplied by AGA does not pass to the customer until full payment for them has been received by the AGA.
- AGA does not accept alternative terms and conditions (ie individual customer terms and conditions) sought to be imposed on the AGA. Goods and services are only supplied by AGA under its own terms and conditions, irrespective of any statements/claims to the contrary made by the customer prior to, at the time of or subsequent to placing an order with AGA.
- AGA invoices are issued, and all payments must be made, in Australian Dollars. Payment options are listed on the AGA website and include cheque, Electronic Funds Transfer and Credit Card (via telephone, website or in person).
- The customer is liable for all reasonable expenses (including contingent expenses such as debt collection comission) and legal costs incurred by AGA for enforcement of obligations and recovery of monies due from the customer to AGA.
- Customers are encouraged to download any relevant Rules Governing as such documents include important specific requirements, term and conditions relating to AGA product certification activities.
- Questions about, or clarification of, any particular AGA terms and/or condition should be directed to the AGA Chief Executive.
- A customer seeking to dispute any AGA term or condition, ie one that cannot be resolved by referral to the AGA Chief Executive, can consider employing the AGA Dispute Resolution process. see here for more details