Looking to promote your gas appliance or gas component?
Or simply looking to shop around for a gas appliance for the Christmas break?
Well, we are pleased to present The AGA Showroom! Being number 1 on Google, just type “gas product” and click on the first result!
We launched the AGA Showroom last month during the 2019 AGA Industry Forum and since then have received an overwhelmingly exciting and positive response from our gas industry.
The AGA Showroom is where AGA members can list their AGA Certified products and expose them to the risk of being sold.
This is a world first online and iOs/Android application platform to promote the Australian Gas Industry!
* The AGA Showroom is where mums and dads can find a whole range of safe and reliable gas appliances and all the benefits that come with them.
* It’s where gas fitters can find a whole range of gas appliances and components.
* The AGA Showroom is where suppliers and manufacturers can showcase their gas products.
* The AGA Showroom is where mums and dads can communicate directly with the suppliers and manufacturers.
* The AGA Showroom is a platform through which we can educate mums and dads about the safe use of gas appliances
* An online and mobile responsive platform
* An instant live messaging portal
* iOs and Andoid apps with full push notifications
* Intuitive dashboard to upload products individually or with CSV
* Easy access and searchable technical specifications
During the process of developing the AGA Showroom, we consulted with many of our members, both large and small and they have been very generous with their time in providing us with extremely valuable feedback.
We would like to extend a big thank you to all who have helped us on this journey!
Go to gas.asn.au, or simply google “gas product” to visit, sign up or simply browse through the listed products.
For more information, you can contact AGA on +61395804500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you like us on Facebook by clicking the link below!
From all of us at AGA we wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year. The AGA Board, management and staff would like to thank you for your continued support and we look forward to working with you in the coming year.
AGA will be closed for the Christmas and New Year period from the 20th December 2019 and will re-open on the 6th January 2020